- 6:00pm - Networking and Food
- 6:30pm- presentation
Dan Holmes has been a Java developer and architect in Omaha for over 15 years. He has experience directing teams of developers, solutions architects, and agile practitioners in several large companies in town. Most recently, Dan has been leading efforts to design and implement enterprise projects based on microservice architecture principles.
- What is “Serverless Architecture”?
- Set up an example serverless REST API on AWS using API Gateway and Lambda
- Demonstrate the “Serverless Framework”, an open-source framework designed to automate deployment of serverless apps
- Bonus example, time permitting: Use the Serverless Framework and AWS Developer Portal to create a new Alexa skill.
Please RSVP on meetup